Lecturing & Coaching
Barbara is an inspiring lecturer and speaker. She is particularly adept at illuminating the latest MANAGEMENT THEORY with cases from BUSINESS PRACTICE, drawing upon her wide international experience.
As a teaching professional, Barbara has worked and lectured on:
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- CREATIVE COMMUNICATION
- CRISIS COMMUNICATION
- CROSS-CULTURAL COMMUNICATION and MANAGEMENT
- INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATION
- MARKETING and PUBLIC RELATIONS
- MEDIA THEORY and JOURNALISM
- ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC COMMUNICATION and NATION BRANDING
Barbara is a Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
Barbara teaches INTEGRATED COMMUNICATIONS for the CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing (Level 4).